Glass damage: our loss adjusting to put the pieces back together
A window broken by hailstones or a glass entryway door damaged by burglars... these situations directly impact the day-to-day life of individual victims. Stelliant Loss Adjusting responds quickly and effectively to these troubling incidents, as soon as the insurer calls on us. We provide an agile response by high-frequency loss…
A window broken by hailstones or a glass entryway door damaged by burglars... these situations directly impact the day-to-day life of individual victims. Stelliant Loss Adjusting responds quickly and effectively to these troubling incidents, as soon as the insurer calls on us. We provide an agile response by high-frequency loss adjusters, experienced on these glass damage claims, covered under individual home insurance. With support from dedicated administrative teams, they do their loss adjustment efficiently, using innovative technological tools. Our goal: help things get back to normal quickly by giving the customer the smoothest journey possible.
Glass damage: a thousand pieces for a thousand claims
Whatever the cause of the glass damage (hail, attempted burglary, domestic incident), the scope of coverage varies based on the clauses of the home insurance contract. This insurance may cover:
- Interior pieces made of glass (windows, interior glass doors, glass partitions, French doors, skylights, etc.)
- Exterior glass (sun lounges, balcony balustrades, etc.)
- Special glass pieces: mirrors, glass furniture (dining table, etc.), aquariums, glass ceramic cooktops, glass fireplace inserts, etc.
- Solar and photovoltaic panels
When glass damage occurs, individuals have high expectations for fast response and remedial solutions.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting knows how important it is to manage each case in the best possible way, which is why it deploys its operational, material and structural resources for ever more agile insurance services.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting: dedicated glass damage claim teams
Always listening to victims’ concerns, questions and needs, Stelliant Loss Adjusting leverages its optimised organisation for the best glass damage claim management.
Our Customer Service Teams (CST), made up of managers, prepare the loss adjuster’s response upstream and then, downstream, resolve the claim based on the loss adjuster’s recommendations. This way, loss adjusters can focus on their main job: the loss adjustment.
This particular field requires both the technical and insurance skills offered by our specialists. They are able to analyse the cause of the claim, assess damage (identify the type of glass damaged) and determine the amount of compensation under the glass damage insurance coverage clauses in the multi-risk home insurance contract. This customised loss adjusting requires the use of special equipment (reflectometer, pachometer, etc.).
Customer service: a personalised customer journey
Customer service is at the centre of our approach. Guided by shared values, our teams of loss adjusters and administrative staff like the CSTs use:
- Multiple management modes (remote or on-site loss adjustment) provide the flexibility to best meet the needs of insurance professionals and policyholders.
- Optimised digital tools (video loss adjusting) for completing loss adjustment under the best possible conditions, including costs and deadlines.
- The Stelliant Group offers its entire constellation of skills and resources to suggest after-loss solutions through its specialised subsidiary (provisional measures, in-kind repairs, etc.).
Stelliant’s ambition is simple. Demonstrate agility with one thing that never changes: an identical quality process for each customer. We work this way throughout all of France with over 160 sites, whatever the volume of cases to be handled.
Customer Service Team