IT project risks: from risk management to crisis management
New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) play a vital role in the lives of businesses and professionals. The consequences of a loss in this field can paralyse all or part of their activity. Assigned by the insurer, our specialist loss adjusters intervene rapidly to help professionals and companies resume their…
New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) play a vital role in the lives of businesses and professionals. The consequences of a loss in this field can paralyse all or part of their activity. Assigned by the insurer, our specialist loss adjusters intervene rapidly to help professionals and companies resume their activities in complete safety.
IT risk specialists at your disposal
Dealing with several hundred NTIC cases per year in France, our loss adjusters are specialists with solid knowledge of IT, its ecosystem and its uses: software, telecommunications, audiovisual equipment or even drones. Each of them has significant experience in the deployment and support of IT projects, facilities management, web development or even the registration and authentication of banking transactions.
At the service of companies and professionals and at the request of their insurers, our specialist loss adjusters intervene in all IT project risks, both in terms of damage and civil liability:
- Damage: Theft or breakage of computer or audio equipment, the types of IT damage cases are numerous. They also include the quantification of losses and the restoration of the computer system compromised by Cyber losses. This action sometimes follows the crisis management intervention of the cyber consultants of INQUEST, our subsidiary specialising in risk prevention and management.
- In Civil Liability: Our loss adjusters intervene for data loss, project deployment failures of any scale, but also for service interruptions for clients. Our loss adjusters are familiar with the specifics of liability and are able to establish liability in the event of a dispute between an IT service provider and its client.
Companies whose hardware or IT systems are compromised also need comprehensive support. That is why the Stelliant group offers complementary services to the IT expertise:
- The prevention of IT project risks.
- IT crisis management and advice for disaster resolution.
- Training and awareness of computer security.
- Intrusion and vulnerability testing.