An universe of skills for service professionals
Between the growing increase in the number of companies, the desire to limit internal costs by delegating certain ancillary activities to external service providers, the development of personal assistance services associated with an aging population or even tourism, the service sector is enjoying significant dynamism. When a disaster occurs, our…
Between the growing increase in the number of companies, the desire to limit internal costs by delegating certain ancillary activities to external service providers, the development of personal assistance services associated with an aging population or even tourism, the service sector is enjoying significant dynamism. When a disaster occurs, our experts adapt to the context and the quality of the injured, who can be professionals or individuals. Due to the diversity of this sector of activity (theft of jewelry or luxury items in a hotel establishment, loss of a general pass jeopardizing the security of an establishment, damage to furniture or property caused during 'a cleaning service ...), our specialist and versatile experts intervene as quickly as possible and demonstrate pedagogy in order to investigate cases in a concern of appeasement and sustainability of commercial relations between the parties.
Specialists at your service
With our expertise in service loss adjusting, Stelliant Loss Adjusting uses our experience to support numerous types of businesses in the services sector, each facing their own specific risks:
- Consulting professionals: Accounting errors, inadequate advice from an insurance broker, failure to adhere to contractual deadlines, damage to IT equipment, etc.; these losses can result in significant consequences for consulting firms. Tax reassessments, legal notices, lawsuits—when it comes to these risks, a masterful understanding of civil liability is essential.
- Local governments: Damage to roadways or recreational facilities (gymnasium, municipal stadium, etc.), fire, and more—when there are malicious acts or problems with construction that cause damage, local and regional governments may be held liable.
- Property managers: Property managers can be held liable for all sorts of cases, such as damage suffered by rental properties.
- Managers of development properties: Responsible for properly managing their clients’ properties, property managers can be held liable for causes including partial evaluation of risks, incomplete adherence to safety regulations, and undervaluation of property.
Renowned for the quality of our service-sector loss adjusting, Stelliant Loss Adjusting is made up of a network of specialists in public works, specific insurance services, and regulated fields, such as:
- legal fields, notably administrative law (lawyers, notaries, etc.),
- financial fields (accountants, statutory auditors, etc.).
Our offer is comprehensive and modular across the entire risk chain, from prevention to repair solution, including expertise. It adapts to the different service activity sectors, its players, their challenges and their problems in an environment where the missions entrusted to these professionals are constantly evolving and expanding.