Legal expenses coverage for individuals: Stelliant’s support
In their day-to-day lives, individuals can find themselves in different types of disputes against third parties. In these situations, they need the skills of someone specialised in the issue. Whether the liable party or the victim, they can get personalised support for their situation with legal expenses coverage. Stelliant Loss…
In their day-to-day lives, individuals can find themselves in different types of disputes against third parties. In these situations, they need the skills of someone specialised in the issue. Whether the liable party or the victim, they can get personalised support for their situation with legal expenses coverage. Stelliant Loss Adjusting is appointed by insurers to provide real assistance. As proven legal experts, our legal expenses coverage loss adjusters for individuals advise and support policyholders throughout the procedure, whether amicable or legal. The provide valuable assistance to ensure the best possible outcome for the case
Legal expenses coverage for individuals: one form of coverage for many claims
The scope varies depending on the legal expenses coverage taken out by the individual.
Based on the options selected with the insurer, it may cover a broad range of claim types:
- Disputes between neighbours (right of passage, etc.)
- Disputes with construction professionals (primary or secondary home defects, etc.)
- Conflicts with service providers (poor performance of a contract)
- Disputes regarding the purchase or sale of consumer goods, etc.
Automotive, health, home, work… In theory, legal expenses coverage applies to all areas of daily life.
On behalf of insurance professionals, our teams of legal expenses coverage loss adjusters for individuals help policyholders through every step of amicable procedures. They make it a totally personalised process, so that conflicts can be resolved out of court whenever possible. This customer service and hands-on support are part of our DNA.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting: assistance from specialised legal expenses coverage experts
Stelliant Loss Adjusting relies on the legal skills of its experts to provide customised support for managing disputes between an individual and a third party.
With their training and experience, they understand all the legal features of the French Civil Code. Our dedicated legal expenses coverage teams are able to:
- Analyse everything in the file, regardless of how complex, to advise policyholders on the scope of their obligations and defending their rights.
- Support individuals throughout amicable or legal procedures with their advanced knowledge of the context and insurance clauses. The Stelliant Loss Adjusting expert’s mission is to make sure that the evidence gathered demonstrates that there has been real injury. The goal: help policyholders defend themselves if they are implicated, or obtain compensation if they experienced damage.
- Look for an amicable solution and put a precise number on it to resolve the dispute as well as possible.
As true mediators between the different parties involved, Stelliant Loss Adjusting’s experts strive to achieve the best possible outcome in terms of deadlines and the solution recommended. They put their legal and interpersonal skills to work for each policyholder.
An agile response: support tailored to the needs of each individual
Stelliant Loss Adjusting’s mission is supporting individuals in resolving their disputes with third parties. We offer our technical expertise, without losing sight of the empathy so essential to this type of claim, in which the main goal is reconciliation. All this while offering a focused, efficient response tailored to the needs of each case.
Agility is at the core of our insurance service process, especially in individual legal expenses coverage. We do our best to improve the customer journey:
- Dedicated administrative and loss adjusting teams to make our management and response work even smoother.
- Use of modern technological tools (remote loss adjusting, video loss adjusting) to optimise our response when on-site loss adjustment is not needed.
An agile response exclusively in the interests of policyholders and insurance professionals all the way through until concrete dispute resolution solutions are found (network of professionals for in-kind repairs, for example)
in legal protection