Stelliant Loss Adjusting: a specialist for industry
In France, the industrial sector includes over 235,000 companies with 2.7 million direct jobs, representing 12.4% of GDP. Industry faces high stakes and brings together professionals and corporations with very diverse profiles. In an environment that’s fast evolving, particularly due to the digital revolution, industrial-sector companies are faced with new…
In France, the industrial sector includes over 235,000 companies with 2.7 million direct jobs, representing 12.4% of GDP. Industry faces high stakes and brings together professionals and corporations with very diverse profiles. In an environment that’s fast evolving, particularly due to the digital revolution, industrial-sector companies are faced with new types of losses that are increasingly complex. No matter what happens, Stelliant Loss Adjusting is able to mobilise experts with specific areas of expertise. Our team of technical specialists relies on technology and flexible methods of intervention to provide concrete and efficient solutions.
The industrial sector: a wide variety of players and claims
The industrial sector is multifaceted. It is a broad category that includes companies and professionals dedicated to the design, production, and sale of tangible goods. However, these companies and professionals come from many different markets: chemicals,textiles, metallurgy, wood, plastics, and everything in between. The list goes on and on.
However, this great diversity of specialities leads to many different risks.
The industrial sector faces three main types of losses:
- Issues with finished products, consumer goods, etc. These tend to be losses related to mass production, thus on a large scale. Malfunctions, design defects, fires, bodily harm, etc. These incidents require that defective products be taken off the market with a recall campaign.
- Disputes between companies. A company delivers non-compliant raw materials or defective machinery (production lines, etc.).
- Internal losses. An industrial company can fall victim of many types of losses: fire at a plant, cyberattack, theft of merchandise, damage to machines, etc.
Each situation requires a fast response and the involvement of experts with plenty of experience with the issues and specific characteristics of the sector in question.Continuity of business is at stake.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting experts: combining industrial-sector knowledge with insurance know- how
No matter the type of industrial loss, Stelliant Loss Adjusting has a broad network of highly skilled experts. Their strength? Solid on-the-ground experience and excellent knowledge of industry, its challenges, and its difficulties. For example, if there’s an incident affecting a toy manufacturer, an expert well-versed in the nitty-gritty of mass
production is assigned to the team.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting experts combine:
- Business-line expertise: Mechanics and materials (machining, plastics, etc.), chemistry (paints, coatings, etc.), electronics, consumer goods and equipment (toys, appliances, etc.), thermal energy (industrial heating and cooling, etc.), and much more. As trained engineers and technicians, these experts understand all of the characteristics of their specialities. That ensures a perfect understanding of the claim and its environment, enabling a solution that fits the situation and any consequences it may have.
- Knowledge of insurance, damages, and liability: Stelliant Loss Adjusting experts are familiar with the various guarantees tied to the industrial sector and their particularities.
Insurers and their industrial clients can count on the strength of Stelliant Group. Our Consulting and Prevention subsidiary is a partner that specialises in product recall procedures and fire origin and cause investigations (OCI). Thanks to its in-house laboratory, Consulting and Prevention is also able to carry out a battery of tests on recalled products.