Arts and media, a adjustment of passionate
A cancelled concert, a filming incident, theft of a piece of fine art or jewellery, musical instrument wear and tear, a piece of audiovisual equipment dropped, broadcast interruption, etc… museums, auctioneers, corporations and professionals in the art market and events sector, as well as other sectors, can all face these…
A cancelled concert, a filming incident, theft of a piece of fine art or jewellery, musical instrument wear and tear, a piece of audiovisual equipment dropped, broadcast interruption, etc… museums, auctioneers, corporations and professionals in the art market and events sector, as well as other sectors, can all face these types of incidents.
Specialists in this field
When a disaster occurs, Stelliant Loss Adjusting’s role is to limit the damaging consequences (loss of audience, operating loss, degradation of works of art…) and to solve crisis situations. Stelliant Loss Adjusting is a unique force with the material, human and organisational resources to manage each claim with agility:
- A network of loss adjusters throughout France and the world made up of men and women with specific industry skills (jewellery, sculpture, audiovisual, fine arts, etc.) and complementary skills, able to work with synergy.
- Damage or Public Liability, Stelliant loss adjusters know insurance standards forwards and backwards, and provide a teaching touch that is appreciated in such times of crisis.
- Innovative tools, from in-house laboratories to remote loss adjusting (including video loss adjusting), etc. Our goal is simple. A faster response and more efficient analysis across all insurance service segments.
- A structured organisation with optimised processes. With support from a dedicated administrative team, Stelliant loss adjusters can apply their energy fully to their core work.
Our mission: provide customised support, built around the needs and problems of each customer, with responsiveness to match what is at stake:
- Pre-incident art assessment. Stelliant’s pre-incident assessment is multifaceted: collection appraisal, weather watch, etc. For example, our work can allow an event to move forward outside safely and avoid weather-related cancellations (wind, rain).
- Post-incident response. In the event of an incident during an event (fair, salon, festival, concert, exhibit, etc.), the response must be urgent. The arts and media specialists at Stelliant Loss Adjusting mobilise and offer proactive suggestions to save artwork, ensure an audiovisual production moves forward as planned, etc.
Art & Media
Artwork and valuables
Artwork, sculptures, paintings, jewellery, and more… corporate, museum and art…
The communications world is, by definition, exposed to the public…
Audiovisual equipment is highly varied but specific, which means it…
Audiovisual, production, cinema, etc. All such activities are subject to…